In addition to its primary product line, Wellman Plastics Recycling offers Contract Compound Tolling and Contract Lab Services.
These Offerings include:
- Converting Nylon 66, Nylon 6, Polypropylene, and PET into pellet through our extrusion process
- Converting PET using a California Pellet Mill
- Toll grinding of various materials
- Toll blending of polymer chip, regrind, and PET flake
- Toll washing of post-consumer bottles or dirty PET flake
- Toll polyester fiber manufacturing
- Toll engineered resins compounding
- Warehouse Rental
Blending & Separation:
- Pre-Sorting, Blending, and Filtering of Polymer to Customers Desired Specifications
- Polymer or Additive Blending Capabilities—Can Blend Sizes from 1,000Lbs to 200,000Lbs
- Polymer/Plastic Separation Capability
- Specialty Toll Compounding of Engineered Resins—Nylon, PP, PET, PBT, LDPE, HDPE, Etc.
- Currently Offer Over 250+ Commercial Nylon, PP, and PET Products
- Re-process Extrusion Capability of Polymers—Nylon, PP, PET, PBT, LDPE, HDPE, Etc.
- Parts or Polymer Grinding Capabilities, Size Reduction Densification
- Polymer Drying Capability—Can Dry Wet Polymers to Customer Specifications
- Toll Crystallizing of Polymer Chip or Flake (PET)
Research & Development:
- Polymer Design from Concept to Application, Utilizing Virgin and/or Recyclable Materials—Including Post Industrial and/or Post Consumer (PCR) Materials